SPRING IS HERE
Is Your Home Ready?
SPRING IS HERE
Is Your Home Ready?
Answer Heating & Cooling
Since 1976, Answer Heating & Cooling, Inc. (AHC) has been a leading heating, cooling and geothermal contractor in the Great Lakes Bay Region. Our Service Technicians and Installation Crews are knowledgeable and experienced, and all of our employees are committed to customer service and satisfaction. We are one of the leading installers of geothermal systems in the state of Michigan, and take pride as DAIKIN Comfort Pros and YORK Certified Comfort Experts.
At Answer, we have the skills and experience to service a wide variety of customers, from residential to commercial. Answer Heating & Cooling has built its reputation for quality on our commitment to “Simply Outstanding Service”. We want your experience with our company to set a new standard for satisfaction. Over 40 years is a long time to be servicing Furnaces, Air Conditioners and other HVAC equipment, you’d expect us to be the experts.
The Answer Team treats repairs with the highest importance and has 24-hour emergency service available. If your HVAC equipment has ever broken down, you know how urgent a repair can be! We are here to bring warmth on a cold winter’s night, and refreshing coolness on a hot summer’s day. From air conditioners to air filters, humidifiers to generators, furnaces to heat pumps, call us for all your HVAC needs.
Our Mission Statement:
“Individuals joined together by a team concept to provide quality sales, installation and service that will exceed our customer’s expectations. We believe through knowledge, professionalism and respect for all involved, we will continue to be a leading HVAC dealer”.
We love hearing from our customers! If you've had us work on your HVAC system we would love to hear from you too.
Water Heater Replacement in Freeland, MI 48623
“Extremely satisfied with the quality of workmanship. I have had Answer Heating do work for me before and that’s why I continue to use them for all of my HVAC needs.”
– John R.
Gas Furnace Replacement in Saginaw, MI 48609
“Jeff and Alex were very promt on arrival time, professional, friendly. They went the extra mile to remove water heater and reinstall in order to remove old furnace ( as they said like working in a closet). All questions address were answered in full. Everything was left as clean or cleaner when they were done. Great job!”
– Karen and Pat M.
Gas Furnace Replacement in Saginaw, MI 48604
“The installers were very knowledgeable, very friendly answered all my questions. On time and finished quickly. Left my house clean as when they started. Would recommend to all my family and friends.”
– Bryan K.
Our Latest Article...
At Answer Heating & Cooling, we know what an investment your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is in your home. That’s why time and time again we recommend regular preventative maintenance on all your HVAC units. You need to invest in your investment.
We have had some of our Saginaw, MI, area customers ask us if it’s really worth it. Does preventative maintenance pay off or is it a scam?
Our response is always the same—yes, it is definitely worth it. And, no, it is not a scam. In fact, the majority of heating and cooling service calls are a direct result of a lack of proper maintenance.
Maintenance Benefits for You
You can experience many benefits as a direct result of preventative maintenance. When you regularly maintain your system, you will:
- Save energy and money. When your heating and cooling system is regularly cleaned and checked, it will operate at its peak performance and most energy efficient. This saves you energy, producing lower energy bills, thereby saving you money as well.
- Prevent unnecessary repairs. Since your system is checked on a regular basis, any wear and tear on parts is noted by our professionals and addressed. This reduces the middle-of-the-night breakdowns and accompanying costly repairs. Also, when your system is cleaned regularly, your system runs smoother, avoiding extra stress on your system’s components.
- Improve your indoor air quality. Scheduling regular cleanings cuts down on the dirt-and-debris buildup in your system. This means less of this finds its way into your home’s air flow and into your lungs. Additionally, changing your filter every few months allows it to do its job and stop any dust and particles from proceeding to the general air flow, giving you high indoor air quality. And, according to ENERGY STAR®, airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
- Extend your system’s life span. Ensuring your heating and cooling system is clean and checked allows your system to operate as the manufacturer intended. With few problems and repairs, your system’s life span can increase, once again saving you money from purchasing a new one.
- Keep your manufacturer’s and installation company’s warranties valid. Many companies stipulate your warranty is null and void without regular professional maintenance. You may need to provide your maintenance receipts as proof in the case of a warranty claim.
Call Us for Your HVAC Maintenance
Maintaining your heating and cooling system with knowledgeable and experienced professionals like ours at Answer Heating & Cooling only reaps benefits for you. Protect your HVAC investment for the long haul. Contact us online, or give us a call at 989-695-9461 to discuss how we can help you!
We Service All Brands
We Service All Brands
What Are You Waiting For?
Contact Answer Heating & Cooling!